Carnegie Learning, Inc.
Carnegie Learning, Inc. is a leading publisher of innovative, research-based math curricula for middle school, high school, and post-secondary students. Providing differentiated instruction to schools across the United States, Carnegie Learning is helping students to succeed in math, creating a gateway to graduation and preparing them for the 21st century.
Carnegie Learning is leading a learning revolution. Founded by cognitive and computer scientists from Carnegie Mellon University in conjunction with veteran mathematics teachers, Carnegie Learning has the courage to not only question the traditional way of teaching math, but is helping re-invent it.
This revolutionary strategy is empowering students to produce significantly improved math scores in a diverse spectrum of school districts across the nation. By constantly innovating and developing new ways for students to learn, Carnegie Learning is ensuring schools, teachers and, most importantly, students achieve greater success.
Carnegie Learning, Inc. is located in the historic Frick Building in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Dennis Ciccone
- Chief Executive Officer
- David Hart
- Executive Vice President
- Lori Drake
- Director, Human Resources
Carnegie Learning partners with numerous educational institutions, corporations and foundations. View our Partners page for more information.
Join Our Team
Carnegie Learning offers a competitive benefit package along with a culture that promotes work/life balance. We strive to create a continuous learning environment while embracing the ideas and diversity of our employees.
At Carnegie Learning, you'll enjoy excellent health, dental and vision coverage, a 401K plan and much more. Current career opportunities include:
- Build & Release Engineer
- Fluency Game Programmer
- Mathematics Editor
- Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Research Programmer
- Software Engineer - Backend Web Application Development
- Software Engineer - Tutoring Architecture
- Software Quality Assurance Specialist
- Director of Professional Services
- Manager of School Improvement
- Manager of School Partnership - North East
- Manager of School Partnership - West Coast
- Project Manager, Educational Services (Jacksonville, FL)
- Project Manager, Educational Services (New Haven, CT)
- Project Manager, Educational Services (Two Positions Open)