Join Our Team
Regional Vice President, Sales - Northeast Region
The Regional Vice President, Northeast Sales is responsible for the leadership and direction of the Sales team within his/her territory. In this position, you will provide training, guidance and direction to assure that the Region’s sale and revenue objectives are attained and that highest rate of return on assets is achieved in a manner that is consistent with the policies and procedures of the company.
- Leading the regional sales team to attain sales, revenue, and profit objectives as established for the region.
- Managing the sales process for the region and working with individual sales team members to close accounts.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Participating in the planning and execution of the sales functions of the company, including sales strategy, project execution, and customer service.
- Developing and implementing regional and local marketing, merchandising, advertising and sales promotion plans.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- B.S. degree.
- Demonstrated track record of leading a regional sales team to meet or exceed sales and revenue objectives consistently over a 5-year period.
- At least five years of successful direct sales experience in the educational publishing market place.
- Excellent managerial experience with an ability to build high-performance teams.
- Proven ability to establish strong and lasting customer relationships.
- Thorough knowledge of educational sales and educational technologies.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the geographic territory.