Join Our Team
Marketing Web Developer
- Creating and managing the production of online content from concept through completion, including site maps and site prototypes for new websites and updates and revisions for existing websites.
- Create and/or project manage microsite/splash page development - working with internal clients from conception to complete execution.
- Manage day to day production of Carnegie Learning’s external websites (carnegielearning.com; ccss.carnegielearning.com; etc.).
- Maintain content, graphic, multimedia libraries for websites.
- Create digital marketing campaign templates for use in campaigns that generate leads or follow up from other marketing activities.
- Design and develop front end of external websites; manage custom content management system and partner with technical and marketing teams on features and improvements. Manage SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Manage metrics reports for sites and provide analysis and recommendations.
- Ensure ease of navigation of customer-facing and internal-facing websites, solicit feedback from other internal departments such as sales, development and customer experience.
- Continually maintain the external site to reflect our current product portfolio, news, promotional programs, upcoming events, awards, media coverage and any other applicable marketing programs.
- Work with Director of Marketing to ensure online brand and messaging consistency and representation for the company.
- Work with Director of Marketing to establish priorities and effectively project manage the workload for this role as well as some of the support staff within the Marketing team.
- Attention to Detail
- Professional / Technical Knowledge
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in Graphic/Web Design or Marketing
- 5+ years of experience with Internet/Intranet site design, development and management
- Experience with mulitimedia production
- Knowledge of Site analytic tools like Google Analytics
- Strong Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Technical Skills
- Familiarity with back-end web scripting
Carnegie Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE PITTSBURGH OFFICE