Join Our Team
Customer Management Representative
This position serves as a key member on a collaborative team and helps executes sales campaigns by qualifying leads, closing sales and providing sales support as needed. A primary contact for prospects and customers, this position is an instrumental team member working collaboratively to meet sales targets and annual revenue goals.
- Assist with executing sales campaigns by qualifying leads, closing sales and providing support where needed.
- Assist Regional Account Managers (RAM) with requests from the field.
- Act as the primary contact for customer questions and issues as well as prospects.
- Provide product introduction and demonstration. Explain product offerings and features and benefits.
- Gather and distribute information from prospects and route initial information requests.
- Provide support to sales campaigns.
- Work with customers, potential customers and your regional team in all facets of the sales and implementation process for company products.
- Closing sales through the use of the following methods; internet leads, marketing campaigns, direct inbound calls, cold call prospecting and up selling current customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales or customer service, previous tele-sales or inside sales preferred.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle.
- Willingness to travel on occasion.