Join Our Team
A research programmer is responsible for implementing software to assist researchers in conducting field experiments and statistical analyses. Since research projects are often externally defined, the research programmer needs to be flexible and willing to learn new things.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years Java programming
- Strong collaborative skills
- Experience with artificial intelligence programming is desirable
- Knowledge of statistics is a plus
Carnegie Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer