Join Our Team
Fluency Game Programmer
· Collaborate on innovative solutions with other software engineers, cognitive scientists and QA to develop the best in class instructional tools on schedule and within budget.
· Collaborate with designers and cognitive scientists at partner institutions
· Implement modifications and improvements to games as suggested by playtesting, data collection and field experimentation
· Bachelor’s Degree in CS or equivalent experience.
· Strong software design skills
· Minimum of 2 years experience in object-oriented programming (Java, C++, C# or equivalent)
· High commitment to quality
· Team oriented
· Self directed
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with complete software development lifecycle, including requirement assessment and QA testing is desired
· Experience with commercial software development a plus
· Experience with game development and/or educational software development a plus