Everything You Need, At Your Fingertips
Created for the Common Core and State Content Standards
Support all student populations including ELL, gifted, and special education
Available in print and digital formats
MATHia® Software provides personalized instruction for each student.
- Consumable Student Texts provide problem-based lessons with real-world scenarios that promote deep mathematical understanding and help students see how math is relevant to their lives.
- Student Assignments provide opportunities for students to practice and apply lesson objectives.
- Student Skills Practice offer another opportunity to differentiate instruction and encourage supplemental, targeted practice of discrete skills.
- MATHia® Software provides personalized, differentiated instruction.
- Teacher's Implementation Guide and Teacher's Resources and Assessments help facilitate activities, assignments, skills practice, and ongoing formative assessments.
- Embedded, online, and in-person professional development ensures teachers have the tools needed to raise math achievement.
- Online Resource Center with features for instructions, administrators, and caregivers.
- Teacher's Toolkit for MATHia® Software provides simple class management and ongoing reporting.