Carnegie Learning Distinguished Higher Education Programs
About the Award
The Carnegie Learning Distinguished Higher Education Programs honors programs that have overcome challenges to improve student performance and retention. Distinguished Higher Education Programs applicants will be evaluated and reviewed by a committee of Carnegie Learning employees and/or affiliates.
Winning programs will receive:
- $250 gift card
- Recognition plaque
- Case study highlighting achievement
How to Nominate
To nominate an institution, please download the Nomination Packet (PDF) or read the requirements below.
To be eligible for the Distinguished Schools award, a school must fulfill the following requirements:
- Consistent implementation of Carnegie Learning solution
- Consistent use of reports
- Positive student results (increased student performance, retention, etc.)
- Outstanding instructor/administrator leadership
- Completion of the nomination form
- Quantitative improvements, supported by documentation, such as reports or benchmark and retention rates
Before submitting your nomination, please review the following checklist and submission guidelines to ensure your nomination packet is complete.
Your nomination must include:
- Nomination Form - completed by nominating educator (pages 1-5)
- Photos - Please include photos of your school, students, teachers, and/ or class working with the Carnegie Learning Curriculum
- Photo Release Form - Required for every individual present in any of the submitted photos
- Release Form
How To Submit
You may submit a Nomination Packet by one of three means:
- Email completed Nomination Packet to:
- Mail completed Nomination Packet to:
Carnegie Learning, Inc.
Frick Building, 20th Floor
437 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Fax completed Nomination Packet to:
412-992-5090; Attn: Award Programs
Questions? Contact us at 888-851-7094 or firstname.lastname@example.org