Published whitepapers that detail success
with Carnegie Learning curricula.
In addition to research results, scientists at Carnegie Learning have published a number of papers on the success or recommended uses of Cognitive Tutor software and curricula.
- The Research Behind The Carnegie Learning Math Series
- Technology Solutions for Developmental Math An Overview of Current and Emerging Practices
- The Eyes are the Window into the Mind
- The Cognitive Tutor: Successful Application of Cognitive Science
- Cognitive Tutor: Tracking learning in real time / Testimony to the National Mathematics Panel
- The Cognitive Tutor: Applying Cognitive Science to Education
- Intelligent Cognitive Tutors as Modeling Tool and Instructional Model
- Guide to Mathematics Intervention Solutions: A Roadmap for Student Success
- Solving the AYP Mathematics Dilemma with Technology
- The Middle School Algebra Readiness Initiative
- Just-in-time hints: What the eyes say