Intelligent mathematics software that adapts to meet the needs of ALL students.
Based on over 20 years of research into how students think and learn, the Cognitive Tutor software was developed around an artificial intelligence model that identifies weaknesses in each individual student's mastery of mathematical concepts. It then customizes prompts to focus on areas where the student is struggling, and sends the student to new problems that address those specific concepts.
- Differentiated instruction that provides instruction that addresses each student's unique needs
- Mastery learning model and multi-step problems
- Continuous formative assessment
- Immediate feedback and positive reinforcement
- Detailed reports for analyzing student progress
- Review Mode for practice prior to exams
When purchased as a standalone software title, the software is installed via an installation CD. Single copies are not available for purchase with a LAN, remote hosted, or web-based implementation option.
For more information about Cognitive Tutor software, please visit the software overview page.
To purchase the software for Homeschool or at-home tutoring, please visit our Online Store.