The Standards Report is designed to provide an easy view of student proficiency on the assigned specific standards for the entire class.
- When you create a class in MATHia, you have an option to select a Standard Set. You can change the standards assigned to you by clicking the edit icon next to the class name.
- By clicking on the legend, you can see how the data is displayed throughout the report by proficiency level.
- Grade Level - display standards assigned to the selected grade level
- Class Proficiency - display standards where the class average for the standards is the selected proficiency
- Domain - display standards for the selected domain(s)
- Hide Not Started - hides any standards not started/attempted by any students in the class.
Year-to-Date Mastery of All Assigned Standards
This progress bar displays a quick view of student progress and performance on the assigned standards. In the example above there are 20 assigned standards. Of those 20 standards, students in the class have not attempted 15% of the assigned standards. For the remaining 85% of standards, the class average is proficient for 55%, near proficient for 15% and remediation suggested for 15%.
- The Details Table shows the status of every standard for every student. You can use this view to easily see trends in how your students are performing.
- The Class Average Row shows the average proficiency for students who have attempted the standard.
- Selecting a box in the table displays details including the standard code, the workspace assigned, and that student's progress and performance towards that standard.
Since a standard can be addressed in more than one workspace, students oftentimes have more than one opportunity to demonstrate proficiency on that standard.