The Scores Report - Student Level helps teachers to easily view and enter scores for an individual student. The default display is by raw score, but scores can also be displayed as a percentage.
Only assignments that are assigned and visible to students will be displayed in the Scores Report. It is recommended that you read Scores Report - Class Level before this article.
ACCESSING THE SCORES REPORT - STUDENT LEVEL
From the Scores Report - Class Level, click on a student to bring up their individual student report.
Here, you may view all assignments for a student, and input grades.
- Due dates show up in red if the student submits an assignment late.
- Assignments can be filtered by Due Date (date range) or Type of assignment (activity type).
- Scores can be viewed by raw scores or percentages.
- Grades can be entered by clicking on the Score cells of each row.
- When you click on the score box for each assignment, you can also view the assignment history log. This view displays the most recent changes to grading.
- You may Add a Note here, which will show up in the history log.
- Be sure to click Apply.
- The Total Score for the student will update as grades for individual students are added.
Coming soon! You will be able to export an individual student’s Score Report as a CSV file.