The Student View of the Standards Report displays progress and performance data on the standards assigned to the specified student.
- The top portion is similar to the Class View
- In this example, we can see that Hailey has attempted 85% of the assigned standards. Of the 20 standards that Hailey has attempted, 55% are proficient, 15% are near proficient, and 15% are remediation suggested.
- The Details Section displays the student's progress and performance grouped by domain. Expand a domain to see the standard performance for each workspace assigned to the standard.
- The Progress & Performance bar gives you insight about the student performance on the workspaces that address the domain. If you expand the domain, you will see each standard assigned to the domain. Each box represents a workspace that addresses the standard and the student's performance on that workspace.
- Clicking on each box in the standard row gives you more information about the standard. This includes the description of the standard along with the proficiency of each workspace aligned to the standard. The Unmastered Skills column will be coming soon. This column will list out the discrete skills the student didn’t master in each workspace.