Text to Speech software can be a useful tool for students and teachers and is easily enabled from any workspace.
- From a launched workspace, select the Preferences gear icon in the upper left-hand corner of the workspace.
- From the Text to Speech drop-down menu select a voice, and adjust the rate of speech and pitch of voice with the sliders.
- Check the Enable Text to Speech box and click Save.
- Close the workspace and relaunch it.
- To hear any section of text read aloud, click on the blue speech bubble icon that appears beneath it.