Bulk Actions Added to Gradebook
As part of our continuous improvements, we’ve updated the Gradebook’s functionality to include the ability to make edits to multiple students’ assignments at the same time.
- From an Assignment card, click Gradebook.
- You are now at the Summary screen for that particular assignment. Click All Assignments.
- From the All Assignments Summary screen, you can now select the students (or all students) using the checkboxes located on the left-hand side of the list.
Note: By clicking the top-most checkbox, you will select ALL students.
- Once you’ve selected the required students, the Bulk Update button becomes active. Click Bulk Update.
- You are now viewing the Edit Assignments popup window, where you can change the Status, Date Range, Reports & Grading, Student Instructions, or Delete Assignment(s) and Submit/Unsubmit Assignment(s).
Note: Whatever action is taken on the Edit Assignments panel will be applied to ALL students that were selected.