Downloading the Progress Report
This article provides instructions for teachers to download their Progress Reports. For more information on understanding the Progress Report, please review this article.
- Login to MyCL.
- Choose Reports.
- Choose your class and click Go.
- The Progress report is selected by default.
- Adjust the date range. If you want to export data for the entire school year, make sure Class Start to Today is selected. Otherwise, select your desired date range.
- Click on Group Summary to select all students in the class.
- Click on the export icon to download the report.
- A CSV file named Progress - <School Name> - <Teacher’s Name> - <Class name> - <Number of students> <Date Range> will be downloaded.
- The file can be opened with and viewed in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, or Apple Numbers.
The fields included in the report are: First Name, Last Name, Student Number, Module Completion (%), Current Module, Current Unit, Current Workspace,Total Units Completed, Total Units Assigned, Total Workspaces Completed, Total Workspaces Assigned, Total Workspace Time (HH:MM:SS), Average Performance Score