Downloading the Standards Report
This article provides instructions for teachers to download their Standards Report. For more information on understanding the Standards Report, please review this article.
- Login to MyCL.
- Choose Reports.
- Choose your class and click Go.
- Click on the Standards report tab to select the report.
- Choose Group Summary.
- Click on the export icon to download the report.
- A CSV file named Standards - <School Name> - <Teacher’s Name> - <Class name> - <Number of students> will be downloaded.
- The file can be opened with and viewed in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, or Apple Numbers.
The fields included in the report are: Domain Code, Domain Name, Standard Code, Number of Students Attempted, Number of Students Assigned, Number of Student Proficient, Number of Students Near Proficient, Number of Students Remediation Suggested, Number of Students Not Attempted