How do I enable a class that has been disabled?
You may find that a class you need access to has been disabled. Follow the directons below to enable a disabled class in Teacher's Toolkit.
1. Log into MyCL and launch Teacher's Toolkit.
2. Click on the waffle icon in the top right corner and go to Classes.
3. Click on Filter and then click the checkboxes below to Show Disabled Classes and Hide Enabled Classes. A list of disabled classes will appear.
4. Click on the name of the class you want to enable.
5. Click the Overview tab and then click Edit.
6. To enable the class, uncheck the Disable Class box and then Save.
7. Follow steps 1 - 6 for any additional classes you want to enable.