How do I restart a problem?
This process is completed by the student's teacher, or any supervisor-level user at the school with access to the class.
1. Log into your MyCL account and click the Teacher’s Toolkit launchable.,
2. Click on the checkerboard icon in the top right corner and choose Students.
3. Search for the student with the issue by entering their name in the search box.
4. Once you find them, click on their name to view their details.
5. Left click on the open module they are working on, a gray menu will appear.
6. Click on Restart Problem.
7. In the window that opens, choose Reset Current Problem.
8. Click OK.
9. Have the student login and test to see if they are able to launch the problem. If they cannot, go to step 10.
10. Repeat steps 5-6.
11. In the window that opens, choose Reset Step-By-Step Problems instead of Reset Current Problem.
12. Click OK
This should allow the student to launch MATHia successfully.