January 2021 Release Notes
- Teachers can now set filters and these filters will be maintained when they go to the gradebook and back so they do not have to narrow down their assignments again.
- Note: These filters are maintained even after logging out. Remember to change the filters according to your needs every time you log in.
- Class names are now visible on assignment cards so teachers know which class the assignment belongs to.
Teachers can now restore inactive students from the roster page by clicking on the ‘Activate’ button. Inactive student list can be found under the ‘Archived’ tab.
- Unsubmitted PDF assignments can now be scored
- PDF assignments not submitted by the students were not able to be graded by the teacher (even to be given a 0); teachers can now see and score unsubmitted PDF assignments.