March 2022 Release Notes
We've updated the Gradebook’s and Course Report’s functionality to show the points awarded out of the total points available for each assignment.
- From an Assignment card, click Gradebook.
- You are now at the Gradebook Summary screen for that particular assignment.
- Hovering over the percentage for a particular student in the Grade column will show the Points (total awarded / total available).
Note: You can also access the Points from the Details tab.
- Additionally, you can now see the Points from the Course Report.
Click View Report for the class you are interested in reviewing, then click Details.
- You are now viewing the Course Report - Class Detail (By Student) screen.
Note: You will want to Hide Content without grades, and then expand the list until you locate the assignment you are interested in reviewing.
- Hovering over the percentage for a particular student will show the Points (total awarded / total available) for that assignment.
Note: You can also access the Points by clicking on a particular student’s link, which takes you to the Course Report for that student, and then hovering over the percentage for the assignment row under that student’s column (not the Class Average column).
We've updated the Course selection screen for a better, more comprehensive user experience.
- From a Class card, click Course.
- You are now at your Course screen.
Note: If you previously added a course (or courses) to your class, you will see them listed here.
- Click + Add Course.
- You are now at the Course selection screen.
- From the Course selection screen, you will now see some additional features added for a better, more comprehensive user experience.
Product Search - provides a drop-down list of all products available. Search content name - allows you to enter searchable text (e.g., Grade 7). View - allows you to preview the course prior to its selection.
Note: If a course had previously been selected, it will be grayed out indicating that it is already associated with the current class and will not be selectable.