Scoring Panel Position Can Be Adjusted
As part of our continuous improvements, we’ve updated the Scoring panel when grading an assignment so it can appear on either the right or left side of the screen.
- From an Assignment card, click Gradebook.
- You are now at the Summary screen for that particular assignment. Click the hyperlink associated with either the Student Version or Grade column for the student whose assignment you wish to grade.
- You are now viewing the assignment and have access to the Scoring panel, which defaults to the right side of the screen.
- To move the Scoring panel to the left side of the screen, click the left/right arrow (⇆) tab.
- The Scoring panel is now on the left side of the screen.
Note: This is a useful tool for answers to a free response question, where the Scoring panel is covering the student’s response.