Exploring the TXMS Sample Center
The Texas Math Solution Sample Center houses all Module 1 materials from every course of the Texas Math Solution. It’s prime function is to provide a comprehensive view into the full solution including our Learning Together and Learning Individually resources.
Understanding the TXMS Sample Center
Once you arrive to the Sample Center you will need to select a course. The Texas Math Solution offers the following courses:
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Accelerated Grade 6
- Accelerated Grade 7
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
Inside a course you will be presented with all of the COURSE level documents including:
- Year at a Glance (180-day, 165-day, 150-day options)
- Scope and Sequence (180-day, 165-day, 150-day options)
- TEKS Dot Chart
- ELPS Dot Chart
- Front Matter (Teacher’s Implementation Guide & Student Edition)
As you scroll down you will find 5 accordion drop downs
- Textbooks & PDF Printables
- MATHia Workspaces
- Enhanced Topic Assessments
- Digital Lessons and Assignments
- Student Lesson Overview Videos
In this category you will find all of the Textbook & PDF Printables at the Module, Topic, and Lesson level resources that are in our textbooks or available as PDF printables in the digital Lesson Materials.
- Module Overview
- Module Family & Caregiver Guide
- Topic Pacing Guide (180-day, 165-day, 150-day)
- Topic Family Guide
- Topic Overview
- Topic Summary
- Skills Practice
- Student Lesson
- Teacher’s Implementation Guide
- Student Assignment
This dropdown has all of the individual MATHia workspaces for Module 1. If you are interested in viewing the full MATHia TOC for your selected course, click here.
This dropdown has all the Enhanced Topic Assessments for Module 1. Each assessment is provided as a PDF and a digital interactive.
The Digital Lessons and Assignments provides links to our digital resources. These links will take you into our digital lesson materials platform so you can experience a digital lesson and digital assignment. In this category you will find the following resources:
- Digital Student Lesson
- Adapted Virtual Teacher’s Implementation Guide (these are modified TIGs that support a digital learning experience)
- Digital Student Assignment
The final category is the Lesson Videos. The Texas Math Solution offers video(s) for every lesson! All of the videos for Module 1 can be found here.