Anonymizing Students in LiveLab
There may be times when you would like your students' names anonymously displayed in LiveLab. The steps below will help you accomplish this task.
- Click on Table Options located in the upper right corner of the LiveLab screen.
- Slide the Anonymize Dashboard button to the right to display students by their student IDs instead of their names.
- If any of your students are missing student IDs, you will see this message prior to LiveLab changing the display.
- Students will now be displayed by their student IDs.
- In addition to anonymizing students, you can also sort students by Workspace and At-Risk status. See Using LiveLab to Support Students for more information.