Focus on individual students' needs with software that customizes feedback, hints, and prompts within each problem. With Cognitive Tutor® Software, students in grades 9-12 have all the resources they need to succeed.
- Lesson, key terms, and skills: Before working on problems, students can review the lesson, read, or look up the applicable key terms, and see the skills for that particular section.
- Glossary: Definitions of key terms are available in both English and Spanish.
- Step-by-step, interactive examples: These examples deliver on-screen, step-by-step instruction for each software unit. Students can see and engage in examples that promote a conceptual understanding of the problems being solved.
Cognitive Tutor software gives each student a different experience by offering just-in-time feedback and hints.
- On-demand hints: Hints are contextual and oriented toward helping the student solve key steps in the problem.
- Just-in-time feedback: Immediate feedback, indicated by the arrow in a red text box, enables the student to self-correct and leads to more effective learning and applying of the mathematics.
Cognitive Tutor software requires internet access, and is supported on both Microsoft Windows and Mac operating systems. Learn more about system requirements for Carnegie Learning software.
Customize Your Learning Solution
Carnegie Learning provides a true hybrid solution to math education. Use the software alone or with worktexts for a blended learning experience.
- Bridge to Algebra
- Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II
- Integrated Math I, II, and III
- Response to Intervention Modules
- Spanish Modules